Thursday, September 14, 2006

Work and a Weird Dream

Work and a Weird Dream


I'm starting to realize that if I'm going to succeed at work, I'm going to have to... well... WORK. But I don't wanna!! I don't like calling strangers up and trying to convince them that they need to let me into their homes. I don't like going all over creation to show people a product they don't really want. Of course, I do feel that my product is both beneficial and worthwhile, but it's a different matter to convince them. And I don't like having to be all bubbly all the time.

Okay... all done whining. On the plus side: I enjoy having a place to go everyday; I enjoy having a chance to actually miss my son and husband; I enjoy being able to talk about something other than my son and husband; and I enjoy having friends separate from my son and husband. For so long my life has revolved around my family, that I began to feel that I was losing myself. That was a tough feeling. But it's amazing how a job has changed all that. I feel like more of a well-rounded individual. I feel like I am a better listener: I'm no longer trying to steer conversations toward something I can identify with.



Also... I had a really weird dream last night about my family and my high school friends. It's stuck with me all day, and I can't get it out of my mind. I am beginning to feel as though it were real, which is really weird. I'm not going to get into it all right now, as my face is about to split in two from all my yawns. It's what I get for chatting with a friend until midnight, and then expecting to hop right off the computer. heehee...

No comments: