Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Feeling Positive

My legs hurt like mad today, as a result of the first 30 Day Shred workout. I could feel the muscles tightening up throughout the day, so I did the Red Mile and the full body stretch from Leslie Sansone's "Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan". It was surprisingly fun, and seemed much shorter than a usual one mile with her. My legs hurt more now, but they feel looser. I'm not sure how tomorrow will go, but we'll see!

I had 12oz of Pepsi this morning. I enjoyed the taste, but not as much as I used to. My friend Kat introduced me to Pomegranate Green Tea, and that was *delicious*, even without any sweetener. I also enjoyed holding her baby. :-)

I'm not sure if it's the recent change in meds, or if it's the working out, but I'm feeling a lot less tired and a lot more motivated lately. I hope this trend continues!!

No comments: