Monday, January 25, 2010

Off track...

1. (weight/fitness) I haven't tracked calories or weighed myself for four days, although I'm planning to do both today. I did work out on Thursday night and Sunday afternoon, but not Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday. Today I have a stomach flu, so I'm not expecting too much.

2. (mental health) I forgot to take my meds Saturday morning. Other than that, I'm on track. I had a friend come stay with me, and that was stressful. Having an extra person around for nearly a week throws off your routine, and routines are very important for people with bipolar disorder. I'm sad to see him go, but eager to get back to my comfortable routine.

3. (parenting) I haven't picked a new book yet. However, I've been practicing somethings I learned from Strong Willed Child by James Dobson. I think that the boys have been easier to handle, and I certainly haven't been quite as exhausted trying to handle them. However, I have been exhausted from other things, and the boys (and my husband, and my friend) wound up getting yelled at a couple of times this past week. That's discouraging, but I will do better for the next week.

No comments: