Monday, February 06, 2006

The Addiction Continues

Well, I have discovered a game that I really, really enjoy. It's called Fish Tycoon.

It's wonderful. You basically set up an aquarium, buy some eggs, and grow fish. When the fish are grown up, you make them pregnant and you can cross breed them. The goal is to find the 7 magical breeds. :D I have found one of the magic 7 (they give it to you with your first batch of eggs, but good luck getting it again!!), but have discovered 59 breeds of fish. This is harder than it sounds!!

I'm having a ton of fun, and am basically spending all my time staring at a virtual fish tank. I love it!!

FISH TYCOON people!!

Also...Ziggie and I went to the dollar theater and watched Aeon Flux last night. I loved it!! It's a great movie!! There was very little cursing, no nudity (an immodest scene, but not nude), and not a lot of graphic violence. Plus it had an amazing plot line!! I keep thinking about the movie, and I think I'm going to buy it when it comes out on DVD.

As for the Super Bowl... I was sitting on the sofa growing fish.

No comments: