Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Back to Work...

Today I went back to work at the inventory place. I was very excited to be back, and I was thrilled to find that I truly enjoyed the job. I did really well for my first day back into the groove of things. They wanted us to count about 1300 pieces an hour, and I hit 1248. Not bad after a two month break!!

I think I'm going to stop looking for another job and just stick with RGIS. I love the job; I love the tasks; and I love the people. I am so excited to be back!! I'm eager to see what God has for me in this place.

Today is Valentine's... Ziggie and I decided not to do anything big today. We just want to enjoy each other, without the pressure of gifts -- and the pressure on our budget. :D We'll probably just watch a movie and go to bed early.

No comments: