Thursday, March 09, 2006

Happy Thoughts...

I feel amazing tonight. I am so energized. It's going to take a while before I can fall asleep. :D I had so much fun at work tonight. We did a Victoria's Secret, and it was a hard store. Lingerie is always difficult, under the best of circumstances - but a store full of it is nearly impossible. :D I had a lot of fun, though.

I really, really like the people I'm working with now. The night team are all people who like their job, and really try to do their best. We work really well together, and we all know it. I am so glad to be a part of such a fun team. God has truly blessed me.

I like that there is always conversation going on. I can sit and be quiet and just beep beep beep away, or I can laugh and giggle and carry on with the rest - whatever I'm in the mood for.

Today was a pretty good day. My son is feeling a thousand times better, and my husband made it through more of the day at work than he did yesterday. I'm so proud of him. :D He tries so hard to help me, and he really makes me happy. Again... I am so blessed.

Well, I'm in the middle of an awesome book. It's a Nora Roberts book, Dancing on Air. The main character is running from an abusive relationship, and it amazes me the insight that Mrs. Roberts has into the heart of an abused person. I have never been abused by my husband, so I wouldn't say that I've been where this character is. But I have been abused; I have run from it; and I have felt the relief of truly starting over and beginning to heal.

I'm going to go read a chapter and head off to bed with happy thoughts. :D

No comments: