Monday, March 27, 2006

Work and other meaningful things

I love my job. I know you hear that all the time, but I really do love it. I get lots of time by myself to just think about stuff as I count. I often plot out little posts in my brain, that never quite make it onto the computer. I recite whatever Bible verse I am trying to memorize. I enjoy the time to just work. Tonight I got to work with some people that I really really enjoy. At one point I was pulled aside to work one on one with a store employee as we counted some stuff way up high. We didn't talk a lot, but at one point I asked my boss if I should still be trying for 500 pieces per hour (PPH) up there. And she said, "If you can get 500 pieces an hour, you need some kind of reward!!" And I came out with 509. When I told her, she said, "Okay, now try for Six hundred." :D I ended the night with 624 PPH, well over the target PPH for tonight's audit.

Ziggie and I have still not decided about the expansion of our family. I think we're getting closer to a decision. The difficulty is that most people wait four or five years into their marriage to have kids. We had our son right off the bat, and now we're kind of stuck. Which timeline is better for our family right now? Should we have all our kids in a group, like normal? Or should we wait a few years into our marriage to have kids, like normal? lol... Both are normal, but neither is normal for us!!

I have a big test tomorrow afternoon -- Monday the 27th at 1pm, so pray for me if you think of it. It's a good three or four hour test, and I'm a little nervous. I'm not quite sure if I'm ready for it, but I'll find out when I get there.

I need to get to bed so I can get up with BabyBoy tomorrow morning. I want to spend a little time with him before I leave. I may not get back until almost his bed time.

So good night all, and thanks for your prayers!!

No comments: